HVAC-RInstallation & Maintenance
With HVAC and refrigeration systems demanding close to half of the average facility’s electrical load, maintaining efficiency and production of a facility’s HVAC/R system is more than ensuring comfort and proper flow of production. In addition to keeping critical systems functioning, reducing electrical costs are a large part of proper system functioning.
Hill blends mechanical and digital knowledge and application to provide comprehensive, long-term solutions for our customers.
In addition to working with your existing mechanical and controls systems, Hill can offer new systems or retrofit your existing system to optimize system performance. We are capable of working in phases over time that fit within your facility’s budget.
Mechanical & Controls Service
Hill Services is ( hvac contractor ) a single service provider for your Mechanical and Controls systems. Call us on as needed basis to assist your maintenance personnel with maintaining and troubleshooting your HVAC systems, from both a mechanical and digital standpoint.
- All HVACR and controls system (RTU, package units, chillers, boilers, pumps, valves, VFDs and all related system components and controls.
- Service and overhaul of all major brands of reciprocating, screw, and centrifugal chillers.
- Troubleshooting of all major brands of DDC controls and VFDs.
- Process and comfort cooling solutions.
Periodic maintenance ensures your equipment is up and running during critical times as well as offers the assurance of continuous system efficiency by keeping equipment clean and functioning properly.
- Extends the life of the equipment
- Reduces downtime and tenant discomfort
- Allows for remote monitoring oh HVAC equipment and Energy Management system
- Provides inmediate detection of mechanical problems
- Refrigerant reporting included on usage, performance and maintenance
Retrofit & Renovation
When it’s more cost effective to replace than repair, Hill is equipped to install new equipment or retrofit existing equipment to improve overall system output while maintaining system integration.
- Mechanical engineering applications
- HVACR and Building Automation System upgrades and retrofits
- Authorized representative for Solidyne (www.solidyne.com), a cost effective, progressive, and user friendly solution to energy management
- New System installation
- We are factory trained to install and service Carrier and Trane control systems and equipments